This week I received from Epson the EX70 multimedia projector. I was pretty excited to be reviewing a projector given that we don’t normally get them here at devicepedia.
First off I will fill you in on the specs of this model.
- 3-chip optical engine
- 3LCD technology
- Native WXGA resolution (16:10) – Displays a great HD picture.
- 2000 lumens color, 2000 lumens white – This is fairly typical of projectors in this price range.
- Automatic keystone correction, 1.2x optical zoom – Standard.
- SD card slot and USB thumb drive port – This feature allows you to actually give PowerPoint presentations without needing to have your computer plugged into the projector.
- Built-in 7W speaker – Sound wasn’t the greatest when we tested it.
- Instantly projects images form a PC via USB connection – This feature is by far one of the best features of this projector. No more of those VGA wires!
- Sleep Mode, Instant Off®/On, Direct Power On/Off – This feature allows you to turn on and off the projector very fast. No more waiting for projector to cool down.
- Ready to go anywhere — included carrying case – Carrying case was pretty standard.
The price of this particular model is around $799.00. Home users will love this projector as a means of providing a decent cinema experience and business people will love the simplicity that the EX70 offers.
For more specs you can have a look here.